Inserted with The Wall Street Journal Home Delivery
HOMES & LAND AND THE WALL STREET JOURNAL
EXTRA SPECIAL DISTRIBUTION FOR THE NEXT ISSUE
WALL STREET JOURNAL HOME DELIVERY SUBSCRIBERS WILL RECEIVE A COPY OF HOMES & LAND OF CAPE COD
The next issue of Homes & Land of Cape Cod will be inserted into the Friday, January 8, 2016 edition of The Wall Street Journal. The magazines will go to Wall Street Journal* subscribers who receive home delivery in the following areas:
- Across Cape Cod
- Several of the most affluent towns in Massachusetts - Belmont, Dover, Lexington, Needham, Winchester, and Wellesley
YOUR LISTINGS WILL BE SEEN BY: - Owners of High End Homes - Multiple Home Owners - Multi Millionaires
CONSIDER THESE FACTS ABOUT WALL STREET JOURNAL SUBSCRIBERS**:
- 85% Are Looking For Real Estate
- $3,747,815 Average Household Net Worth
- $218,152 Average Household Income
- 235 Billion In Spending Annually
Don't miss out! The ad deadline for this issue is Friday, December 4, 2015. This is also our special double issue.
* Due to the nature of home delivery and the use of independent contractors The Wall Street Journal does not guarantee that every home subscriber in area will receive inserted materials. A good faith effort is made to ensure that the majority of subscribers receive insertion material.
**2013 Ipsos Affluent Study HHI $100k+ / 2012 Wall Street Journal Real Estate Study / WSJ Media Kit